top of page


Freeze-dried | Hypoallergenic | All-natural

​凍乾 | 低敏 | 天然

  • AATU | Salmon & Herring for Cats 貓貓野生三文魚防敏天然糧

AATU | Salmon & Herring for Cats 貓貓野生三文魚防敏天然糧

HK$202.00 Regular Price
HK$180.00Sale Price

AATU is handcrafted in small batch recipes, naturally made without artificial colours, without artificial preservatives, without artificial flavours and without GM ingredients. The fresh and raw protein is pre-cooked using our "low & slow"TM method to ensure efficient digestion of the meats.




  • Super-8 : Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.

    Clean : Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.

    Zero : Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.

    Probiotics : Enterococcus Faecium as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota

    80/20 :Single Protein 80/20 diet to minimize allergic reactions. All AATU products contain a minimum of 80% natural, single source animal protein with the other 20% of the recipe made from a special blend of 32 fresh vegetables, fruit, herbs, spices and botanicals to give your dogs and cats the very best in natural, holistic food, just as mother nature intended.

    • From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
    • Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
    • Freshly prepared, preservative free meat.
    • Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
    • For 1kg of finished product we use 2.5kg of raw ingredients.
    • Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for healthy joints


    Super-8 :水果、蔬菜、香草、香料和植物提供對健康和維護至關重要的營養。




    80/20 :單一蛋白質 80/20 飲食,以盡量減少過敏反應。所有 AATU 產品都含有至少 80% 的天然單一來源動物蛋白,另外 20% 的配方由 32 種新鮮蔬菜、水果、草藥、香料和植物的特殊混合物製成,讓您的狗和貓在天然的、整體的食物,正如大自然母親所期望的那樣。

    • 來自一家獲得道德獎的獨立英國公司。
    • 手工製作的小批量食譜。
    • 新鮮烹製,不含防腐劑的肉。
    • 用於低維護餵養的濃縮配方。
    • 對於 1 公斤成品,我們使用 2.5 公斤原材料。
    • 添加葡萄糖胺、軟骨素和 MSM 以促進關節健康